Why let Successful Media handle all of your media planning and buying needs:
Our media planning and buying organization is packed with seasoned professional media buyers and market specialists with years of experience. That experience, coupled with the relationships our buyers and founders have cultivated, is one way we secure the lowest rates possible for our clients.
With media buying power, Successful Media provides a blueprint of advertising activity that includes an optimal media mix within each of the mediums utilized.
Our Unique Offer to You:
- No media planning fees.
- No retainers.
- No red tape.
Choosing which media or type of advertising to use can be especially challenging for small firms with limited budgets and know-how. However, at Successful Media Solutions, we identify the target audience for a particular media campaign and decide how best to communicate to that audience. We can include all marketing elements such as; print, radio, television, digital and out of home media into your marketing strategy, simplifying the process for you. Work with us to simplify your media buying journey!
To give your campaign the BEST results, we answer the following questions:
- How many of the audience can be reached through the various media?
- On which media (and ad vehicles) should the ads be placed?
- Frequency of ad placement?
- And cost to be spent on each medium?
As digital marketing and platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life, and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent. Employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising, e-books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace. It is critical to ensure that your media planning and buying in this space is executed correctly, in order to ensure maximum ROI.
Where your customers buying journey begins
Consumers typically start their buying journey with research and recommendations from peers and social network connections. This is where your digital marketing strategy becomes crucial. We can take care of your entire digital marketing strategy so that you can sit back and see the sales coming in.
Content marketing allows any business to increase its presence in organic search because it focuses on sharing thought leadership. By using SEO and content insights as critical components, content marketing is increasingly more aligned with customer needs.
However, for content marketing to work, it must be well-executed. That includes developing a content strategy. We can help you achieve this with our team of content experts.
We reign supreme with experienced content creators and copywriters who will create the best content for your website, ads, social media, product brochures, press releases, special announcements, etc.
We offer a full suite of top-notch agency solutions:
- Media planning and buying strategy, concepts and placement, including negotiation on a local, regional, national and international scale.
- Recommendations and rationale for each client’s unique marketing environment.
- Purchasing of all forms of media including, Radio, Outdoor, Print (newspapers & magazines), Direct Mail, Digital (programmatic, desktop/mobile, SEM, social, video, audio) and support all creative units (standard banners, rich media, native, video, etc).
- Fact-based research and rationale anchored recommendations.
- Maximized return on all media buying investments.
Your Online Presence Is where you make your first impression
- The first place consumers go when they want to learn more about a business, product, or service is the internet. Not only do they want to check out reviews, but they want to make sure that the company in question is trustworthy and maintains an active online presence. Currently, those implications are complex and far-reaching.
- Consumers might be looking at a business’s website or blog. Whilst others might be looking at their presence on social media sites or what kinds of reviews they have. They might have faith in a company if they show up on the first page of Google. Or consumers might be looking for deals, sales, and specials they can find online.
- There are many factors that consumers look for when choosing the brands and companies they want to work with or purchase from, and we haven’t even touched on paid digital marketing and the many advantages of media planning.